For individuals who are in need of financial management and support, knowing which service company to go to for help is advantageous.
Fidelity Investments happens to be one of the largest investment companies which provides management for funds, brokerage, insurance, and even retirement concerns.
To efficiently manage your own financial affairs, having the aid of Fidelity investments can make having an overview of what you need to take care of much easier. They offer their management services online for interested individuals and educational resources concerning financial aspects are also available on their site.
To fully experience what they have to offer, signing up for an account is advised.
About Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments is more properly known as FMR LLC or Fidelity Management and Research. They are an American corporation who caters to the needs of those who are in need of financial services. Today, it is one of the biggest mutual funds as well as financial services provider globally. It was founded in 1946 and since that day, has been available for the perusal of investors in North America. The Fidelity Investments is in charge of managing mutual funds, the distribution and provision of financial services, and providing discounted services for brokerage concerns. They also offer services for retirement, insurance, and most wealth-related concerns.
How to Manage Benefits on Fidelity Online
You will need a stable connection to the Internet, a gadget—preferably a laptop or computer to access their home page, and your personal information such as Social Security number as well as your Fidelity account information.
Next, follow these steps to manage your Fidelity benefits online:
- Click here to setup your account: www.fidelity.com/atwork.
- Click on the “Enroll Now” button at the right side of the page.
- On the next page, select which plan you have and what is applicable to you.
- Enter the required information such as your Social Security number, complete name, and birthday before clicking “Next.”
- Type in your password and username.
- Select and provide the answer to your security questions. Click “Next.”
- Lastly, select which benefits you would like to manage and follow the instructions for each of them from there.