Citibank is one of the most popular international banks that have operations across many countries in the world. Citibank is one of the most successful banks in the world and has more than 15 million customers. Citibank offers its customers a wide variety of credit cards including prepaid cards. If you are a prepaid card customer of Citibank, you can now access your Citibank Prepaid card account online by logging into the prepaid card online portal of Citibank. The process to register at the portal is very simple and it will require you to spend just a few minutes on the portal. Once you have registered at the portal, you can access a lot of information regarding your prepaid credit card account such as account balance, amount due, personal information and much more.
Citibank was founded in the year 1812 as City Bank of New York. It was then renamed as First National City Bank of New York. In the year 1976, it was renamed as Citibank, a name that is very popular among many people across the globe. Citibank has spread its operations to hundreds of territories and regions and have been providing authentic services for all these years. Citibank has been providing services related to investment, insurance and credit card along with the banking services and has a huge customer base across continents.
Requirements to access Citibank Prepaid Card account online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Must be a Citibank Prepaid Card Customer
- Citibank Prepaid card Number
- To access your Citibank Prepaid Card account online, go to www.myecount.com
- If you have registered at the portal earlier, enter your Username and password in the relevant fields
- Click on ‘Log In’ button to log into the website
- If you are new to the portal, click on ‘Register your card now’ link
- Enter your Citibank Prepaid Card Number in the space provided (16 digit number)
- Enter the three digit security code number present in the back of your prepaid card
- Click on ‘Next’ to proceed
- Enter the information request for in the relevant fields and follow the instructions on screen to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, go to the home page of the Citibank Prepaid card portal and enter your newly created username and password to login
- You can now access your credit and personal information of your Citibank Prepaid card.