Wells Fargo has provided the information about their Retirement and Stock Plans in their official website. The site also provides information on Pay Tools and Benefits. In order to view the Retirement Stock Plans the employees of the company should login using their LAN ID. The company offers a Wells Fargo & Company 401(k) Plan –Active which is meant for current employees of the company. In order to view the details about this plan you should log in either with your LAN ID or by providing your Employee ID. The company also provides a Wells Fargo & Company 401(k) Plan – Inactive for retired employees. In order to view information on this plan you should login using your Social Security Number. Apart from this the company also provides a Stock Purchase Plan, Partner Shares and a Long-term Incentive Compensation Plan.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a multinational financial services and banking company. It is a Holding company and it has several branches in different countries. In case of market capitalization, Wells Fargo is the largest bank in America. And as far as assets are concerned, it is the 4th largest bank. In debit cards, home mortgage services and deposits it is the 2nd largest bank. The company has its headquarters in the city of San Francisco which is located in California. In the year 2007 Wells Fargo bank was rated by S&P with an AAA. At that time no other bank had received such an honour. However, owing to financial crisis, this rating was lowered and as of now it is an AA. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.is its primary subsidiary and its main office is located in Sioux Falls, a city in South Dakota.
How To View Wells Fargo Retirement & Stock Plans?
In order to view Wells Fargo Retirement & Stock Plans, you need to log in as per the information or instructions given in their official website.
- Visit the official website of Wells Fargo.
- On the home page to the left lower side you will be able to see a list of Retirement & Stock Plans.
- For viewing the first plan which is Wells Fargo & Company 401(k) Plan –Active you should login by providing your LAN ID or your employee ID.
- For viewing the second plan which is Wells Fargo & Company 401(k) Plan – Inactive you should login by providing your Social Security Number.
- For viewing the other plans which includes a Cash Balance Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Partner shares and Long-term Incentive Compensation Plan you will be transferred to another website from where you should follow the instruction given therein.