With new mobile plans introduced by mobile companies on a regular basis, the need to change or upgrade mobile plans always arises. Most telecommunication companies now provide you the option to upgrade and make changes to your mobile account online and one such company is Vodafone.
Vodafone is one of the leading British telecommunications companies that have its presence in more than 40 countries across the globe. Vodafone is rated as the second largest telecom company in the world while considering the subscriber base and the revenue of the company.
Requirements to upgrade Vodafone mobile plan online
- A PC with a fast and stable internet connection
- Vodafone mobile number
Step by step instructions
- To upgrade your Vodafone mobile plan go to http://www.vodafone.co.uk/upgrade.
- Click on ‘Log in to My Vodafone’ to start the process
- If you have not registered for an account earlier, click on ‘Register for My Vodafone’
- The registration process can be completed in three simple steps
- The first step is to enter your Vodafone number in the space provided and click on ‘Start my Registration’
- A message containing a security code will be sent to your Vodafone mobile. Enter the security code in the space provided and click on ‘continue’
- In this page, you will have to provide your personal details and contact information.
- Fill in the details along with your desired username and password and click in ‘finish’ to complete the registration process.
- Use the credentials to login into the My Vodafone Account.
- Upon completing the login procedure, you will be provided with information regarding upgrading your mobile plan.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the page to upgrade the mobile plan.
- You will receive a confirmation from the company when the new upgraded mobile plan is activated.