The economic downturn has affected many states in the US. To counter the unemployment condition, may state governments have set up portals for help and assistance of the people when it comes to finding suitable employment and for the employers to post their jobs at a central forum. The Alabama JobLink aims to do just that for the residents as well as the employers in the state. The site has an easy process for residents of the state to find jobs and search out suitable employment opportunities.
About Alabama Joblink
The Alabama JobLink is an online job portal that has been created by the Alabama Career Center System. This is an online service, which allows the employers and the employees to connect. The available jobs in the state are brought together on this platform for the convenience of those seeking employment in the state. The difference between this website from other sites is that, it is convenient and free to register and you do not need to pay to access jobs in the state. Once you have registered yourself on the site, you are free to use the different facilities and services.
How To Search For Suitable Openings At Alabama Joblink
- You need to visit the official site of Alabama JobLink
- There is a link stating Find A Job on the site
- You will have the option of opening a Basic or a Plus account
- The ‘Create An Account’ link is located at the bottom of the webpage
- You will be prompted to enter your social security number
- The next step will ask you to create a username and password for the account
- The other details required for the registration process are name, phone number, email, contact address, date of birth and to choose a security question for the account
- Additional questions will be asked related to your educational qualifications, job experience and reason for leaving the previous job.
Once the account is created, you will be able to search for jobs as per cities, industries and other criteria. This service will benefit many in the state as most employers will post opportunities here as made mandatory by the labor authorities of the state. To use the site better, it is necessary to provide full details of your skills and qualifications.
- Official Site of Alabama JobLink: joblink.alabama.gov
- FAQs page: https://joblink.alabama.gov/ada/works/FAQ.cfm
- Contact Center Details: https://joblink.alabama.gov/ada/works/contactus.cfm