The Walmart Credit Card makes it even more convenient to shop at any of the Walmart retail stores and e-commerce sites worldwide. It gives you big savings and amazing rewards, and gives you easy access to your account online. You can also use this at participating gas stations and save up on fuel through the discounts they provide.
Operating in 27 countries all over the world, Walmart gives consumers the convenience of shopping for almost everything they need in each of their over 11,000 retail stores under 69 banners worldwide. With e-commerce websites available in 10 countries, Walmart brings everything that a consumer needs within their reach through just a few clicks. Founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, it has grown to become the largest grocery retailer in the United States and continues to make its presence known in other countries under different names like Walmex, Asda, and Best Price.
How to Register for a Walmart Credit Card Online
Have a stable connection to the Internet and a device to view their online pages. Just follow these simple steps to register for a Walmart Credit Card online:
- Make sure that you have an existing Walmart.com account. If you don’t have one, proceed to www.walmart.com and click on the button that says “My Account” at the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on “Continue” under the New Online Users section.
- Fill in the fields with the information requested for, making sure that all the information you put in are accurate.
- Proceed to the Walmart Credit Card Online page by clicking this link: www.walmart.com/cp/Walmart-Credit-Card/632402.
- Click on “Apply Now” at the upper right corner of the banner. Use your Walmart.com login details under the Returning Online Customers section and click on “Sign In & Apply”.
- Complete the application form, once again making sure that all the information you provide are accurate.
- Go through the terms and conditions that apply to the service you are applying for. You should also make sure that you are aware of all the charges that apply to the service.
- Once you have reviewed the information you provided, tick the box at the bottom to agree with the terms and conditions of the service then click on “Accept & Submit”.
- Your application will then go through the usual credit approval process. Once approved, you will be able to use your Walmart Credit Card automatically.
Contact Us page – http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8
Frequently Asked Questions – http://www.walmart.com/cp/How-to-Apply/972379