Associates for Kroger are lucky since they work for one of the few companies that that offers an excellent program that offers you and your families the chance to get competitive health benefits. This wonderful program is run with help from WebMD and is put in place so that you and your family can grow healthy and stay healthy. It also helps you improve your financial resources. Overall, it is a program that ensures your over-all well-being.
Kroger has designed a site where you can find all the tools you need that will help you understand your benefits better. If you want to take advantage of the tools offered by Kroger and understand your benefits better, you will need to register. Do not hesitate to sign up because registration is free and can really make your life fuller and richer as a result.
The Kroger Company is an American retail company founded in 1883 by Bernard Kroger in Ohio. From its humble beginnings, it now counts as one of the largest grocery chains in the US and the second largest retailer by way of revenue. It is also the 4th largest retailer in the world and surpasses even Metro AG that is based in Germany. It has 2, 435 stores to date and has its headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. It has stores in 31 states with store formats that include convenience stores, mall jewelry stores, superstores, supermarkets, and branded grocery stores. Such stores are located in Southern US States and Midwestern states. It is also the parent company of a number of banner chains like the Ralphs stores in California.
How to register with Kroger website
You will need the following to sign up
- A computer or any other device that has access to the internet
- Kroger-issued registration ID
Steps to follow
- Go to www.yourkrogerbenefits.com.
- Once you are on the page, you will see 6 boxes to the right and a drop down menu on the left.
- Choose your designation and you will be transferred to a secure web page.
- There will be two spaces where you type in your enterprise user ID and your chosen password.
- Click “I agree” when you are done.
- Kroger Benefits Chart: https://www.yourkrogerbenefits.com/MiscDocs/Kroger_Benefits_Chart_Links.pdf
- Kroger Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroger