California Life Line has been introduced to help people in saving money on their home phone service. Irrespective of the phone company, the applicants are eligible for getting enrolled for this program if they fulfil all the other eligibility terms and conditions. The concessions offered vary on the basis of the nature of the discount plan. The applicants have to assess the terms and conditions attached with the eligibility criteria. These terms are mentioned in their official California Life Line website. The eligibility is determined according to the income of your family. You are also eligible if you have participated in any of the state welfare plans.
About California Life Line
California Life Line was started by the state government of California to help the needy families. Under this plan, discounted home phone services are offered to families that fall under various eligibility criteria. If anyone in your family belongs to programs like Medicaid, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Federal Public Housing Assistance, Women, Infants and Children Program, Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, then you are eligible for enrolling with this program. Different types of discounts are offered under California Life Line. The easiest way to enrol is to make an online application. You will be required to submit relevant documents that prove your eligibility. If you are approved you will be able to save lot of money on your home phone bills.
How To Proceed With California Life Line Online Application?
In order to register for California Life Line program you need to make an application either online or in real. Listed below are the steps to make an online application.
- Log on to the official website of California Life Line
- In order to access your California Life Line account you should enter your home telephone number, PIN (personal identification number), and your source of information.
- You can also get in touch with your phone company and learn about the entire process.
- Before filling the application you should check with their terms and conditions regarding eligibility.
- Once you have made your application you should deliver all the required documents to the administrators of California Life Line.
Official site of California Life Line: https://www.californialifeline.com/en
Check your eligibility status with: http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/PUC/Telco/Public+Programs/lifelinedetails.htm#qualify