Craigslist Grand Rapids is a one stop shop for advertising different kinds of services or post ads for localities in and around Grand Rapids. Craigslist is a renowned community for location based advertising. You will surely benefit if you own a business in and around Grand Rapids. You can advertise your business for free under the right category and choose specific sub areas or neighbourhoods as well. For customers this site will provide all kinds of services and business information for Grand Rapids. Whether one is looking for job postings or housing, they can find all kinds of information on this site.
It is a site that was originally started by Craig Newmark in 1995 as an email distribution list. This he circulated among his friends which featured local events in and around San Francisco Bay area. It then became a web based service in 1996 which expanded to include many categories of businesses and services. Today the Craigslist community portals are available for around 600 cities in 50 countries. It is currently valued at two billion and the revenue that it earns exceeds one hundred and sixty six million. As per its market valuation, revenue and cultural impact, it is considered to b one of the most successful startup companies of all times.
Process To Submit A Free Craigslist Ad
You need to follow the steps mentioned below if you wish to put up an ad listing on Craigslist Grand Rapids:
- You need to log onto the Craigslist Grand Rapids site
- Here you will find the link to post an ad on the left hand side panel of the front page
- Here you will find the link to post to classifieds
- When you visit this link you will be prompted to choose a category for your post
- For certain categories you will be asked to choose sub categories as well
- Once the category is chosen, you need to put in inputs like title, ad description, the email address where the replies should be sent
- You can upload images for certain posts
- Once these details are entered, you need to review the post and then confirm your email address and location of your post
- You will need to confirm the post via your email
- Once you confirm your post through email, your post will be ready to be published