You might be an individual or a business customer of Cox Communication. This company has forayed much into media related services and their customer support features is a highlight of their standard of service. There are many convenient features introduced at their online portal for all customers. Cox EasyPay is one such convenient option provided to the customers. It is a safe and automatic payment program by which customers can sign up for recurrent and online payment for their services. They can link bank accounts or credit cards to this account and provide instructions for the bills to be paid automatically.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communication is one of the largest providers of broadband and cable entertainment in the country. It is a media company of repute and run by the parent company Cox Enterprises Inc. This empire was first founded by James M. Cox in 1898. He later on became the governor of Ohio and even contested the presidential elections in the twenties. Cox Communication has bundle deals and offerings which include television, telephone and internet services. Over six million customers are part of this enterprise. Known to be a reliable service provider of cable TV and high speed internet, this company has earned high recognition for its reliability and customer friendly support services.
How To View And Pay Your Cox Bill Online
There are many advantages for signing up at Cox EasyPay. You will be able to check your account balance, pay your bills, view the past statements and receive important updates and information. If you do not have a login access or an account at Cox, the process is simple:
- Find the link to access My Account
- When you come on the Login page for My Account you can click on the link to sign up
- You can opt to sign up for an online account through two options, by confirming your account number or through your phone number and address
- As per the choice you make, you will need to provide your first name, last name, account number, the last four digits of your social security number or Cox PIN
- Alternately you might be asked to enter your address and phone number as registered with Cox
- Once the details are verified, you would be asked to create a username and password
- Upon gaining access to your account, you can hover over the My Account tab where you will get the option to view or pay bill
- You can register your payment of choice through this link