If you are an Old Navy Cardholder, you can now access your card account online by visiting the Old Navy Card online portal. By logging into the account, you will be able to manage a lot of information regarding your Old Navy Card. You can check your reward points; redeem reward points, pay bills and much more. The process to register at the online portal is easy and it can be completed in a few simple steps. The Old Navy Card is issued by GE Capital Retail Bank and provides exclusive reward points and deals for the Old Navy Card members.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is a popular clothing and accessories brand that is owned by GAP Inc. It was founded in the year 1994 and has stores in more than 1020 locations. The headquarters of Old Navy is at San Francisco, California, USA.
Requirements to manage your Old Navy Card member account online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Must be an Old Navy Cardholder
- Old Navy Card
- To manage your Old Navy card member account online, go to http://eservice.oldnavy.com/
- If you have registered at the website before, enter your User ID and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Follow the instructions on screen to log into your account
- If you are new to the site, click on ‘Register’ button
- Enter your Old Navy Card Account Number.
- Your Old Navy Account Number can be found on your credit card statement and on your credit card.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed
- In the next step, you will have to validate your account by providing the information asked for in the displayed page.
- Next step is to create the security options for the Old Navy Card account.
- Then follow the instructions in screen to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration, you can Login to the site with your User ID and password and manage your Old Navy Card member account.