Every company provides a secure access to their associates and employees and Publix is no different. Passport is the name of the login portal which may be found on the main web page of Publix. On the main web site of Publix, there is information published on pertinent issues and subjects. You will find information on health insurance, preventive benefits schemes, and check out company related news and other management programs on the offering. There are resources related to career and self development on this site as well as highlighted sections on employees who have performed well in the company.
Publix is the short form for Publix Super Markets, Inc. This is an employee owned supermarket chain in America which is based at Lakeland, Florida. The company is known to operate through stores located in many states like Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Alabama and others. The company was formed in 1930 by George W. Jenkins. It is a private corporation that is owned by the present and past employees. Ranked as sixty seventh on the Fortune magazine as one of the best companies to work for, its overall sales turnover crossed twenty seven billion in 2011 and it is ranked as one of the premier North American food retailers.
Login Process At Publix Associates Resources
If you are an existing employee at Publix Associates, you can access the login page by following the steps mentioned below:
- You need to have access to a computer with internet connectivity
- When you find the official page of Publix, you will find the link to PASSPORT which is the login portal for employees and associates
- Here you will be prompted for username and password
- The username is the personnel number assigned to each employee
- If you are prompted for the PIN, you need to enter the last four digits of your social security number
- If you have forgotten your password, you will be given steps to follow to reset your password
The process of registration is done through the company network and there is no access given to register online. That is done to increase security of the site. You need to contact your manager for the access details to your employee portal. Once you have logged in, you will gain information regarding the different employee benefits programs. You can sign up for career development programs as well through this portal.