How to Report a Vehicle Insurance Claim:
- As soon as possible, log in to report your claim online. Progressive Insurance will ask you some initial questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
- A claims representative will contact you – generally by the end of the business day – to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what’s covered or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- Progressive Insurance will inspect your vehicle’s damage and provide an estimate for repairs.
- Progressive Insurance will help you arrange vehicle repair service and towing if you need it. If you’re near a Progressive Service Center, you can choose the concierge level of claims service and have Progressive manage your repairs; elsewhere, you can bring your car to a repair shop in their network. With either option, Progressive Insurance will schedule your appointment when you report the claim. If you prefer to use your own repair shop, you can do that, too.
- If you need a rental car, your Progressive claims representative can make arrangements for one. Your rental may be covered depending on your policy coverages and the circumstances of your claim.
- Progressive Insurance will periodically check the status of the repair and address any further issues, such as additional damage, payments for additional damage, or changes to the expected completion date, while your vehicle is in the shop.
- When you use their concierge level of claims service or one of their network repair shops, Progressive Insurance will guarantee your repairs for as long as you own or lease your car.
Progressive Insurance will settle your claim quickly, fairly and accurately so you can move on with your life.
How to Report a Home Insurance Claim:
Progressive Home Advantage, underwritten by select homeowners insurance companies, includes home insurance, condo insurance and renters insurance.
If you have a Progressive Home Advantage policy, you can quickly report a claim by contacting the Progressive Home Advantage partner listed on your policy:
- Homesite Insurance Group — Report a claim online or call 1-866-621-4823
- IDS/Ameriprise — Call 1-888-894-3523
- ASI — Call 1-866-274-5677
- Assurant — Call 1-800-358-0600
- First American — Call 1-866-874-1295
- Occidental — Call 1-800-780-8423
You’re in the Driver’s Seat
You decide what repair process to use, and Progressive Insurance will assist you along the way. You have a choice in how you want your car repaired.
You can bring your car to your favorite auto repair shop. You can also choose a shop in the Progressive network or the concierge level of claims service, available through the Progressive Service Centers.
With either option, you’ll get:
- Convenience – Priority status at their network repair shops. And, with their concierge level of claims service, you’ll save time and effort by having Progressive Insurance manage the entire repair process. Progressive uses an online system with real-time updates to electronically monitor every vehicle that’s taken to a repair shop in their network, and they give you progress updates on the repairs so you can spend time doing other things.
- Speed – Progressive Insurance works to minimize the repair time, which means a quicker reunion with your car.
- Quality – Progressive Insurance selects repair shops in their network based on factors including the quality of repairs. Guaranteed repairs for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Check Your Claim Any Day, Any Time
If you’re a policyholder with a burning question about your claim at 2 a.m., log in to the Progressive Insurance online service site at any time to check the status of your claim, view claim payment history and damage estimates, and e-mail your claims representative.