Costco Wholesale provides its employees the option to access information regarding their employment, pay and much more through the Paperless Pay online service. All employees of Costco Wholesale can register at the online portal by completing a few simple steps and get access to personal and payroll information 24/7. This online service will help employees to get any information regarding their employment without having to contact their supervisor or the HR desk of Costco Wholesale.
About Costco Wholesale Corporation
Costco Whole Corporation is a membership only ware house club that was founded in the year 1983. Costco is available at 622 locations and it employs about 174,000 employees. The company provides its employees with an online service, Paperless Pay, which provides the employees with important information regarding their employment and payroll online. Costco Wholesale offers a wide variety of merchandise and it is the largest membership warehouse chain in America. It is also the second largest retailer in America and the seventh largest in the world.
Requirements to access Paperless Pay of Costco Wholesale
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Employee Number and PIN
- Java enabled web browser
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or higher
- To access Paperless Pay service of Costco Wholesale, go to www.costcopaycheck.com.
- If you have registered at the website earlier, click on ‘click here to Login’ link
- Enter your Social Security Number and click on ‘Continue’ button
- Follow the instructions on screen to log into your Paperless Pay account
- If you have not registered at the website, click on ‘Is this your first time logging in?’ link
- If you are new to the portal, you will have to get information from your employer on your PIN to access the portal