The University of Phoenix is a prestigious institution in the United States of America and has about 200 campuses spread across the world. The university confers about 100 bachelors, masters, doctoral and associate degrees. It is one of the largest higher education providers in the US and provides a wide variety of facilities to its students both online and on campus.
Axia eCampus is the student and faculty portal of the University of Phoenix and is operated by a subsidiary of the Apollo Group Incorporation. It is a educational for profit institution and is one of the many institutions owned and managed by the Apollo group.
Requirements to access Axia eCampus student login
The process to access the student login of Axia ecampus is very simple and can be done in a few steps. However, there are a few requirements to gain access to the student login and they are
- A PC with a fast, stable and secure internet connection
- Must be a student of Axia eCampus and should have your Individual Record Number with you. IRN is a 5 to 10 digit number that is automatically generated. It is provided to you upon admission into the University.
- To access the student login page, go to http://axiaecampus.phoenix.edu/.
- If you have already registered at the site, provide your username and password to log in to the site.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘New to campus? Sign up here’ link
- In the registration page, enter your preferred username. The username should be an alphanumeric word with 6 to 20 characters. Do not use your SSN, PIN or all numeric characters as your username.
- The username will also form part of the email issued to you by the University. Therefore, choose a username accordingly.
- Enter your preferred password in the field provided. The password should be between 7 to 16 characters and should be alphanumeric.
- Enter your birth date, email id and the Individual Record Number (IRN).
- Click on Register to complete the registration process.