Millions of users use Netflix to watch their favorite TV shows and movies online. Netflix is one of the most popular internets streaming media provider that allows you to view media in a wide variety of devices.
Netflix is an American company that has more than 1.1 million subscribers who pay monthly fee to access unlimited TV shows and movies offered by Netflix. The company has more than 100,000 titles with them and is accessed by more than 26 million members across the world.
Your Netflix account will have the history of movies and TV shows watched by you along with the search history. You may not be aware of it, but every click that you make at Netflix is stored in your history. If you are looking to delete your Netflix history, you will have to cancel your existing account and will have to re-subscribe for the services.
- A PC with a fast and stable internet connection
- Netflix account details
Step by step instructions
- To access your Netflix account, go to https://signup.netflix.com/globallogin.
- Enter your registered email id and password and click on ‘Continue’
- Click on ‘Your Account & Help’ that can be found in the upper right hand corner of the displayed page.
- Click on ‘Account Information’ to view your account details.
- Click on ‘Cancel Membership’ and go to the bottom of the page and click on the box that is next to ‘I accept and understand the terms of cancellation and want to cancel my account.’
- Then click on ‘Complete Cancellation’ to cancel your Netflix account.
- After you have completed the cancellation process, you can sign up with Netflix using the same billing information.
- Your entire Netflix history would have been deleted along with your movie queue.