Best buy is a famous consumer electronics retailer that sells all the latest electronic and technology products. The products available at Best Buy stores are exhaustive and you can find some of the best discounts at the stores. More than 600 million people visit Best Buy stores across America and their online store receives more than 1 billion visitors. To handle these customers, Best Buy has more than 145,000 employees worldwide. Reaching out to each of these employees is not an easy task and to counter that problem, Best Buy has an employee portal that provides a lot of information to its employees.
About Best Buy
The company was started in the year 1966 and was called ‘Sound of Music’. In the year 1983, the name was changed to Best Buy and has been growing since. Best Buy has more than 1400 stores located across America and are considered as one of the top 10 retail websites in America.
About Best Buy employee transaction manager
The employee transaction manager of Best Buy allows employees to save a lot of time as they do not require to make new planners often. The employee can schedule tasks, know their working schedule, view their performance, and do much more by logging in to the employee portal.
Requirements to log into Best Buy employee portal to check your employee schedule:
- A PC with an internet connection
- Must by a past or present employee of Best Buy
- To access the employee portal, go to http://mytlc.bestbuy.com/.
- You have two language options available to access the employee transaction manager. Choose English or Spanish language to set the language for the portal
- Enter your username and password and click on ‘Enter’
- Leave the Client setting to ‘Default’ to access the portal.
- The employee transaction manager application will be displayed on your screen.