GE Capital provides loans and leases to small and medium sized companies. It also provides consumer loans to people and has its presence in more than 55 countries. The loan products offered by GE Capital are varied. The loan products are customized to suit the needs of the customers in the region. If you are a GE Capital consumer, you can access your account online by visiting the home page of GE Capital. The process to register at the GE Online Service portal is very simple and it can be completed in a few simple steps.
About GE Capital
GE Financial Services known as GE Capital is the financial services unit of the very popular General Electric. GE Capital provides financial services, aviation leasing and real estate services. The major focus of GE Capital is on loans and leases and it has its headquarters in Connecticut, USA. More than 70% of the loans issued by GE Capital to small and medium sized companies are under $100 million. The consumer lending services of GE Capital are diversified and are customized according to the geography as the company operates in about 55 countries. GE Capital employs about 60,000 employees and has been awarded AA+ rating by S&P.
Requirements to access GE Capital account online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Must be a GE Capital customer
- GE Capital Account Number (for registration)
- Social Security Number
- To access your GE Financial Services account online, go to www.geonlineservice.com.
- Look for ‘Login or register’ section on the right hand column of the displayed page
- Select ‘Consumer Center’ option
- If you have registered at the portal earlier, enter your Username and Password in the relevant fields
- Click on ‘Log In’ button to access your account
- If you have not registered at the portal earlier, click on ‘Register Now’ link below ‘First Time User?’
- Enter your GE Capital Account Number in the space provided
- The GE Capital Account Number can be found in your account statement
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the relevant box
- Enter your date of birth in the required format.
- Click on ‘Nest’ button to proceed
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the sign up process.
- Now you can use your username and password to login to your GE Capital account.