If you are wondering what the online access facility is all about for Citi Prepay, you will need to get the prepaid card from Citi in the first place. This online facility is mainly for the prepaid card holders of this financial institution. This online portal allows the prepaid card holders to access and manage their account. Through this online access, you can even activate the rewards program and find such benefits and points accruing in your prepaid account with Citi.
Citigroup Inc is a multinational financial services corporation that is headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. The company was formed by the merger between Citicorp and Travelers Group in the year 1998. The Citi Corporation completed its 200th anniversary in 2012. It is considered the third largest bank holding company in the US. The largest shareholders are the funds of corporate clients in Singapore and Middle East. The company forms the largest financial services network in the world. The network spans 140 countries. It has 16000 offices across the world. The company employs more than 252000 staff from around the world. As per Forbes, it is the largest company and bank in the world and was so till the financial crisis came on in 2008. Today, it is ranked 20th in size in the list of fortune 500 comaonies. Today, the situation has been salvaged to some extent. It still remains one of the most reliable financial service providers in the world.
How To Gain Access To Citi Prepay Online
When you log onto the portal mentioned below, you will land up in the online community created for the Citi Prepay holders.
- If you are an existing member, you simply need to have the prepaid card information with you at the time of applying for online access
- If you gain online access, you will be able to view the account details at any point in time
- You will be able to fund the card and find out terms and conditions of its usage
- If you have not registered the card, this portal allows you a convenient way to gain online access
- For gaining online access, all you need to do is feed in the card number which is of sixteen digits and found on the front of the card
- You need to enter the security code as is found on the back of the card on the signature panel