Banks and financial institutions are providing a variety of online services to its customers to help them manage their account and to carry out financial transactions without having to visit the bank. Online banking has changes the way people bank around the world and it is now possible for people to pay bills, transfer funds, and check account balance, change personal information and much more from the comforts of their home. First Commonwealth Bank is a prestigious bank that is based out of Indiana, which also offers its customers online banking facility. You can sign up for the online banking facility (FCBanking) by visiting the official website of the bank. The sign up process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete.
About First Commonwealth Bank
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation is a financial services company that primarily serves the Western and Central Pennsylvania regions. The bank was founded in the year 1857 as First Commonwealth Bank and was later renamed as First Commonwealth Corporation in 1982. The headquarters of the banking corporation is located at Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Requirements to access online banking facility of First Commonwealth Bank
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Must be a First Commonwealth Bank customer
- First Commonwealth Bank Account Number (for registration)
Detailed Guide for FCBanking.com:
- To access online banking facility of First Commonwealth bank, go to www.fcbanking.com.
- Go to ‘My Accounts Login’ tab and click on ‘Online Banking’ link
- A new window will open for the login process
- If you have registered at the website earlier, enter your username and click on ‘Login’ button
- If you want to register for a new account, click on ‘Click here to enroll’ link
- Read the Terms and Conditions displayed on screen and click the ‘Accept’ button to proceed
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your First Commonwealth Bank account number
- Click on ‘continue’ to proceed
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the sign up process
- After successful registration, login to your online banking account and manage your account.