United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent American agency that provides postal services to people in the U.S. All documents and packages sent through USPS can be tracked online in the USPS website. By tracking, the packages, you can ensure that the package is delivered to the intended person at the right time. This will also help you to identify if the package has been lost in transit, though the chances of packages lost in transit is very remote.
USPS is renowned for the high quality services they provide to their customers across America. The United States Postal Service was founded in the year 1775 and has experience in the postal service field that is second to none. USPS employs more than 600,000 employees who work tirelessly to deliver the packages and documents to the recipient as quick as possible.
Requirements to Tracl and Confirm a USPS package online at www.usps.com
- A PC or a laptop with a fast and stable internet connection
- USPS Receipt or tracking number of the package
- To track your USPS Package online, go to https://www.usps.com/.
- Under the ‘Quick Tools’ Tab, you will find an option ‘Track & Confirm’
- Enter the USPS tracking number in the search text field and click on the ‘arrow’ button to continue.
- The tracking status of your USPS package will be displayed on screen.
- Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Track and Confirm’ option to go to the tracking page.
- In this page, you can enter the label or receipt number and click on ‘Find’ to track your package.
- The Track & confirm Page will also have details about which label number formats are compatible with the track function. Only compatible label formats will show up results in the tracking page.