Are you worried because you have lost your phone? Well, you are not alone. Statistics have shown that most people will lose their phone at least once in their lifetime. To help people when they lost their phone, Asurion has a wireless phone protection plan that will help you to get a replacement phone for the one that you have lost in quick time. To utilize this service, you will have to buy the Wireless Phone Protection plan. The process to submit a claim for the lost phone is simple and it can be done online in just a few simple steps following the guide below.
Asurion LLC was founded in the year 1994 and is a wireless handset insurance provider that has it presence in many countries worldwide. The company also offers wireless roadside assistance programs and employs over 10,000 employees. Asurion is a third party insurance agency and they have a wireless phone protection plan that will allow you to get a replacement for your lost phone in an easy and fast way.
Requirements to file a lost phone claim with Asurion
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Should have a wireless phone
- Must have purchased Asurion Wireless Phone Protection Plan
- The date of filing for claim should not be more than 60 days from the day the phone was lost
Step by step Instructions
- To submit your claim for lost phone with Asurion, go to http://www.phoneclaim.com/.
- Click on the mobile service provider logo that you were using
- Click on ‘File Claim’ button
- Enter the following details
- Wireless Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Security image code
- Click on ‘Continue’
- In the next page, you will have to enter the details regarding the incident when you lost the phone
- In the third step, you will have to enter the details of your phone
- You will have to provide your shipping address in Step 4 of the filing process
- In Step 5, you will be required to provide payment details
- The final step is to review the details provided by you and to submit the claim.
- Once the claim is received, you will be notified with a conformation message on screen and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
- To check the status of the claim, use this link, https://process.phoneclaim.com/ATTPODA/Views/CheckClaimStatus.aspx.