The City of Fort Worth, Texas has started this online program to allow the residents to find their violation details online and pay the fines that are due to them. Traffic violation could be several kinds such as breaking red light rules or travelling above the speed limit prescribed in different areas. The electronic traffic surveillance system picks up such violations and registers them automatically against the vehicle registration numbers. Alerts and communication is sent to such vehicle owners. They can then proceed to log onto this site, view the violation they have committed, and pay the fine they are liable to pay.
This site is owned and operated by the traffic regulation authorities of City of Forth Worth, Texas. Since the city is covered by red light cameras at every junction which operate 24 hours a day, these cameras capture still photographs and videos of vehicles that run red lights. According to the violations captured on screen, the notices are sent to the vehicle owners. The civil penalties are applicable within a certain period of time. If the payment is not made on time, there are late fees added onto such payments. The website allows vehicle owners to view the videos captured of their vehicle running a red light or speeding. They can then proceed to pay the fine online at this site.
How To View Violation Video And Pay Fines Online
The process of viewing the violation pictures or videos and paying for the fine is convenient once you log onto the right site.
- Find the right website as per the link given below
- You need a computer with a working internet connection
- Ensure that you have the notice of violation ticket before you proceed
- You need to possess a debit or a credit card to pay the fine online
- Whether you wish to view the violation video or pay ticket, you will be prompted to enter the notice number and the PIN number that is located at the right hand side top corner of the violation notice
- You need to click on Login after entering these details
- You need to fill in your personal details and the fine amount to be paid
- On submitting these details, you will be redirected to the payment portal
- After the payment is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation number, which needs to be recorded for future reference.
You could print out the receipt and keep it for future reference as well.
- About the department which regulates the site: http://fortworthtexas.gov/tpw/info/?id=50258
- Official site for violation fine payment: www.violationinfo.com