The website EBT Edge is a site that is independent of any state wise transaction or facilities provided through EBT. You can find direct access to all information related to EBT as per your role in the program. If you are an EBT cardholder, you can vie your balance on this site. You can review your transactions here. When you are an EBT agent, you will gain access to EBT services or be able to view the EBT reports and other documentation.
EBT is the short form for electronic benefit transfer, which is an electronic system set up by the state welfare departments across the US. ebtEDGE is part of Fidelity National Information Services. The benefits are issued to certain population segments via a payment card that is magnetically encoded. This system exists in the UK as well. There are two categories of benefits that are provided through the EBT system. Those, who are eligible for the benefits can obtain them in the form of cash or food. The food benefits are authorized by the government and include food and non alcoholic beverages. The food benefits are distributed through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, known as SNAP for short. The cash benefits include general assistance provided by the state. The EBT card can be utilized at the participating retailers in every state. The food items, which are authorized under the SNAP program can be purchased with the EBT card. Cash benefits are used to buy specific items at retailers, to obtain cash back or to make cash withdrawals from the specified ATMs.
How To View EBT Card Transactions
No matter which state you belong to, you can easily check on your transactions, know your limits and other guidelines at the link mentioned above. The process to view your EBT card transactions is an easy one:
- Log onto the official site of EBT edge
- Find the link for EBT cardholder login
- Here you will find the access to view your current balance on the EBT card and also to view the current transactions.
- You simply need to enter the number that is found on the EBT card and then click on Login.
For the benefit of the EBT card holders, the process of checking the online transactions and viewing available balance has been made easy and hassle free.
- Official homepage of EBT edge: www.ebtedge.com
- Registering for an EBT online account: http://www.guidancegeek.com/www-ebt-acs-inc-com-electronic-benefits-transfer-card-login/
- Webpage to view card transactions and limit: https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/CardholderLogon.do