Financial management is an important aspect of being one with your career and source of income. Don’t work hard and end up losing more than you gain because you fail to keep track of your financial records. You have the option to use Yahoo’s Finance page and manage your portfolios more effectively. One their finance website, you can see the latest news and trends when it comes to all of your trading as well as financial concerns. Staying updated with the changes in the finance sector can help you have a better gauge of how you should adjust or prepare your expenses and with a free account, you can manage your finances better.
About Yahoo Finance
Yahoo! Finance is one of the internet websites sponsored by Yahoo! Inc. and on this page you can get the latest information on finance and trade. In the United States, it is one of the top financial websites and has over 37.5million unique visits within just a month. They offer stock quotes, exchange rates, financial reports, and helpful tools to help individuals more successfully manage their finances while staying updated with the most recent changes.
How to Register for an Account and Manage Your Portfolios
You have to be connected to the Internet, and be on a laptop or computer for easier registration. You will need an active e-mail address, and you can follow these steps:
- Click on this link to get to the finance website of Yahoo! Inc.: finance.yahoo.com.
- Below the search box at the top of the page, there is a tab for navigating the website. Hover your cursor on the “My portfolios” tab
- Click on sign in to access your portfolios.
- You will then be lead to the sign in page. Enter your account details if you already have a Yahoo.com account. If not, follow the next steps.
- Click on the “Create New Account” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the information on their “Sign up” page by entering your complete name, password, location, mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on the “Create account” button.
- You can then use the account details to sign in. Go to the finance website of Yahoo! Inc using the link given above to login.
Personal Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance/