Virgin Mobile is one of the reputed prepaid wireless and mobile broadband service provider. Today they have attractive deals on smartphones which are sold with network services that flaunt the latest 4G technology. Indeed, Virgin Mobile is a name that many rely upon for their mobile and broadband requirements. Currently the site of this service provider has twenty to twenty five percent savings on mobile plans as well a number portability on offer. You can even opt for interest free plans where you can make deferred payments as per your choice.
About Virgin Mobile USA
Virgin Mobile USA is a prepaid wireless service that offers voice, mobile broadband and messaging services. It operates across US as well as in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. It is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint Corporation. The company was founded in 2001 as a joint venture between Singapore Telecommunication, Virgin Group and Sprint Corporation. The company started its operations in 2002 and in 2009 Sprint Nextel bought out the shares of the company with Virgin Group to become sole owner of this service provider. Since 2012 the company has been offering products and services that are compatible as per Sprint’s 4G WiMax network. The 4G LTE devices such as Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE has been introduced by this service provider from 2013. The handsets and broadband access devices are available online as well as in many retail locations.
How To Top Up Virgin Mobile Or Login
If you visit the online site of Virgin Mobile USA you will find many plans for which you can subscribe online. The online facilities are numerous. Not only can you subscribe to plans or choose a deal, you will find list of nearby retail stores or even opt to top up your existing plans online.
- To access any of these services you need to access the official site of the company as given below
- Once the main page opens up, you can choose to manage your account
- If you own a virgin mobile number, you will be able to login and manage your connection, top up and make changes in your personal information
- If you are a customer of monthly plans, Pay as you go, broadband service or assurance wireless, you can manage your account online at this site
- You need to key in the mobile number or account number
- You would need additional details like account PIN, password or vKey in order to gain access to your account
- You can top up your existing prepaid plan with or without an account
- The webpage link to top up is given below
- Here you can top up with a top up card PIN
- You could also pay through a credit or debit card if you already have it registered with Virgin Mobile.