Are you interested in the idea of making your home decoration more and more beautiful? Have you ever purchased anything at Home Depot? If either answer is yes, you should be encouraged to participate Home Depot Opinion Survey, and stand the chance of winning the Home Depot $5,000 gift card sweepstakes!
About Home Depot And Home Depot Opinion Survey?
Home Depot is a chained shop for the improvement of your home’s beauty. They have stores in both U.S. and Canada, supplying products of home improvement and decoration for every home. A variety of services are also offered in Home Depot, ranging from repairing to installment.
Home Depot Opinion Survey, available in both U.S. and Canada, is an online survey designed by Home Depot, aimed at generating feedback from its customers for the improvement of their products and services, and the maintaining of excellent customer satisfaction as well.
It will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete the survey. Upon the completion, participants will be entered into a $5,000 sweepstakes where they may win a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card.
How To Participate Home Depot Opinion Survey?
- You have to be a U.S. or Canadian resident over 18 years.
- Employees of Home Depot and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible for this survey.
- Visit the website of Home Depot Opinion Survey at related link 1 below.
- Choose the language you want to use during the survey: French, Spanish or English.
- Enter your five-digit zip code if you are in the U.S., or 6/7 character postal code, if in Canada.
- Answer the survey questions according to your shopping experience and habits.
- Fill in your personal information (name, address, and so on) to enter the Home Depot $5,000 gift card sweepstakes drawing.
- Come back later to the webpage of winners’ list to check whether you have hit the jackpot in the sweepstakes.
- For further information, please refer to the Home Depot Opinion Survey FAQ at the related link 3.
- Home Depot Opinion Survey:
- The Home Depot, Inc. Privacy and Security Statement:
- Home Depot Opinion Survey FAQ: