Unclaimed money and property can be owned by citizens if they claim it legally. Quite often you must have heard about emails that claim to deliver millions of dollars or assets worth billions. It is true that these emails are not reliable. However, the fact is that there are many instances where people meet with unfortunate events and leave behind their bank balances, properties and uncashed checks. Such unclaimed money is often confiscated by the state authorities. However, the state often allows their citizens to claim such assets. Nevertheless, finding the right source and opportunity is quite vital. As of now, you have received a golden opportunity to obtain such unclaimed money. And the only requirement is your citizenship.
About NAUPA (National Association Of Unclaimed Property Administrators)
National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators or NAUPA was formed to help people in finding unclaimed money that belongs to them or any of their family members. NAUPA is associated with CSG (Council of State Governments) and NAST (National Association of State Treasurers). Their official site contains complete details about unclaimed money and assets that are left behind in each and every state in this country. This includes bank accounts, stocks, payroll checks, safe deposits, uncashed dividends, mutual funds, bonds and security deposits. Anyone can search for these unclaimed properties and claim back the assets left behind by their people. In order make a claim one has to follow the instructions offered in this website. With the help of this website countless citizens have received unclaimed assets worth billions of dollars.
How To Find Unclaimed Money?
In order to find unclaimed money you need to search for it as per the instructions given in the official website of NAUPA.
- Log on to the official site of NAUPA or National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators.
- On the home page you can find a map of the nation along with all the states marked according to their locations.
- Click on your state to find the list of unclaimed properties and money listed by the state authorities.
- This will take you to a separate webpage that contains details about unclaimed assets recorded by the state administrators.
- Follow the instructions given therein and fill the form prescribed in the webpage.
- Following your request, you should also submit requisite documents that prove your citizenship and authority to claim the money.
Official website of NAUPA http://unclaimed.org