Today, almost all services from the biggest names in the industry can be done through mobile devices. The Bank of America is not one to pass up on the opportunity to allow you to have better control and access to your accounts through their mobile app. The convenience of being able to manage your finances and view your account through a mobile app is made possible by signing up for their mobile services.
About the Bank of America
The Bank of America is more formally known as the Bank of America Corporation and is a multinational banking corporation which is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. When it comes to assets, the Bank of America is the second largest bank and when it comes to total revenue, it is the fifth top grosser in the U.S. In the year 2010, the Bank of America was cited by Forbes as the third largest company globally. It has branches and actively operates in all the 50 states of the U.S. and has established its presence in more than 40 countries. It serves over 57 million people and today, the Bank of America is keeping abreast with the modern times by offering their mobile application for easier management of your accounts.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Register for the Bank of America Money Network Mobile App
You will need to have a Bank of America account, a stable connection to the Internet and a device which you can use to access their online page. Then, follow these steps:
- Click on this link to get to the Money Network page: www.bankofamerica.com/moneynetwork
- At the right side of the page, you will see the section for “Cardholder Sign-in.”
- Click on the “First Time Users: Register Now” link.
- There will be 5 steps you need to complete the process. Fill out the respective fields with the information asked from you as a Bank of America account holder and choose the corresponding answers from the drop down boxes given.
- Click on the “Enter” button at the bottom of the page after each step is completed.
- Once all the steps have been completed, supply the remaining information needed before you click on the “Finish” button.
- Once you have given your personal details, you can then be registered and be ready to activate the money service online and use their Money Network Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Activation Service for your Money Network account – https://moneynetwork.bankofamerica.com/bana/cardNumber.gft?reqType=init
- Bank of America Privacy Conditions – https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/overview.go