When you visit the craigslist Tampa, you will find everything related to this region under one virtual roof. There are listings as per categories to make your watch easier. Indeed, if you are planning to relocate, or looking for any service in Tampa, this should be your one stop destination. Again, for advertising in Tampa, this should be one place that you should not overlook. This comprehensive directory listing should be given priority by any service or business in Tampa.
About Craigslist Tampa
Craigslist Tampa is a website dedicated to classified advertisements of this region. There are sections that provide job listings, items wanted for sale, personal ads, and housing and even has discussion forums. As a service that is provided to different regions, Craig Newmark started this service in 1995. At that time it was an email distribution list that featured local events in San Francisco Bay Area. It then became a web based service and covered many classified categories. The service then expanded to other US cities and it currently caters to fifty countries. The market value of the web based company is around two billion and is considered one of the successful startup companies online.
How To Submit A Free Ad On Craigslist Tampa
If you wish to post an ad on Craigslist Tampa, here is the lowdown of steps to follow:
- You need to have an account first. You will find the link to the account homepage on the far right hand side of the page.
- A dropdown list will appear to select the craigslist city where you wish to post
- Once the desired site is selected, you need to click on the “go” button
- On the site of the desired city, you will find a link to “post to classifieds”.
- You need to select a category for the post.
- As per the category, there might be additional sub categories you need to consider
- You may be asked to select a subarea or a specific neighborhood
- Create the post, providing title, description and email address to receive responses
- Once you have completed writing the post, click on Continue.
- For certain categories you can add images
- Once you have confirmed and submitted, you need to review the information entered
- You can edit text or images and then click on “publish”.