Nebraska Furniture store is reputed for its services and it has recently launched a number of attractive schemes aimed towards customer retention. One such scheme is the online customer satisfaction survey that is conducted by them online. The survey has a dual purpose to serve. It is a way of gaining feedback about the company and its services from its customers. Feedback about the performance and efficiency of the company as per the viewpoint of the customers is gained from this survey. At the same time, the customers will want to participate in this online survey to increase their chances of gaining thousand dollars in cash as prize money.
About Nebraska Furniture Mart
This leading chain of furnishing stores was founded in 1937. Nebraska Furniture Mart is one of the largest home furnishing stores in North America. It is known to house furniture as well as electronics, flooring accessories and other appliances. Founded by Rose Blumkin, universally known as Mrs. B, it is known to work under the motto of selling cheap yet being truthful to the customers. There are three stores of the company presently. The Omaha store is the largest and so is the Kansas City store which is known to house over 85000 furniture items and other appliances and electronic items.
How To Participate In The Nebraska Furniture Mart Survey
- You need to visit the official site of Nebraska Furniture Mart where you will find the link to the customer satisfaction survey
- If you have an existing account with them, you need to sign in or create an account with the information required
- It is not compulsory to create an account to participate in the survey
- You need to select the language in which you want to offer your answers
- The access code is required which is part of the invitation that you receive in your email
- You will then need to go through a series of questions regarding your customer experience at Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Once the survey questions have been completed, you need to provide your personal contact details in order to enter the competition and be eligible for winning the cash prize
The company encourages its customers to provide their frank and honest opinion to help the company serve them better in the future.
Feedback site of Nebraska Furniture Mart: opinion.nfm.com
Information about the company: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Furniture_Mart