As a parent, you will have to keep watch on the grades of your children closely to ascertain their performance in schools. To facilitate parents in accessing the grades of their children, many county school district administrations have introduced online systems that parents can access from the comforts of their homes or office. Clark County School District has created an online portal, Parent Link that parents can use to get updates on the grades of their children. By signing into the portal, parents can keep a close watch on the performance of their children in schools.
About Clark County School District
Clark county School District serves all of Clark County, Nevada and it is the fifth largest school district in the US. The school district was established in the year 1956 and has about 311,000 students. The school district also employs about 15,200 teachers and 2500 staff. The Clark County School District is divided into 14 Sub-districts or Performance Zones.
Requirements to login at Parent Link to access Grades of Children
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Parent Link Login ID and Password (Information provided by the school)
- To access grades of your children by logging into Parent Link, go to http://parentlink.ccsd.net/.
- Enter your Login ID and Password provided to you by the school administration in the relevant boxes
- Click on ‘Log IN’ button to access your Parent Link account
- If you have forgotten you login ID or password, click on ‘Trouble logging in’ link
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your Login ID in the space provided and click on ‘Send Email’
- Your password will be sent across to your email id that is configured in your Parent Link account
- If you have forgotten your Login ID, click on ‘Forgot login ID’ link
- Enter the ID number of your child in the space provided and select the school from the drop box
- Click on ‘OK’ button to receive your User ID
- If you are not the parent of the child and is a person authorized to access Parent Link, enter your employee ID or Social security number in the ‘ID number’ text box
- Select your school and click on ‘OK’ button
- If you are still having trouble accessing the account, click on ‘Help’ tab
- Contact the individuals or organization associate with the school using the contact information provided.