AT&T is a telecommunications company that allows its customers to search for troubleshooting of the products it sells online. There are situations where customers will face problems with their device and will want to know how to rectify it or repair it. By accessing the AT&T repair site, the customer will be able to check for solutions to the problem and get the repair done online.
AT&T is one of the leading telecommunications company in the world. The company has been in existence since 1964 and was founded by Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of telephone. The services offered by the company are top notch and therefore, millions use the services provided by the company.
Requirements to Open a Trouble Ticket with AT&T
- A Pc with a fast and stable internet connection
- Your zip code and telephone number
- To begin troubleshooting of your device go to http://www.att.com/repair.
- The first step is to select your location. You will have to select Personal or Business and enter the zip code of your location.
- You can alternatively provide your telephone number in the space provided. Enter your three-digit area code in the first box and the first three digits of your telephone number in the second box.
- Click on Go to continue
- In the next page, you will have to select the type of service you are looking for and the type of problem you are facing.
- Then select the device for which you want the troubleshooting
- You can select the device from the dropdown list or by clicking on the image of your device displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘continue’ and in the next page, the troubleshooting for the selected device will be displayed on the screen
- Follow the instructions on screen to rectify the problem you are facing with the device.
Note: After submitting a trouble ticket with AT&T you should hear back in a short amount of time depending on how busy the support teams are.