ADP is a self service payroll system that started off as a small payroll company that offers an online account service called MyCard.Adp.com. The company has grown to huge proportions in the past few years and is now a major player in the payroll processing business. ADP offers cards to the employees of their clients, which can be used as a debit card for making purchases or withdrawing cash. These prepaid cards will be linked with the payroll account wherein the pay due to the employee will be loaded onto the card. If you have received an ADP card, you will have t activate the card before you can use the card.
About Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
ADP is a HR outsourcing corporation that provides a wide range of HR and payroll Services to its clients. It is an American company that was founded in the year 1949 and it has its headquarters in Roseland, New Jersey, USA. The company employs about 57,000 employees to provide its payroll, administration and HR services.
Requirements to access ADP Card Account online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- ADP Card
- To access your ADP Card account, go to http://www.mycard.adp.com/.
- If you have not activated your ADP card, click on ‘Activate My Card’. If you have activated your ADP card, go to step 6.
- Enter the number on your ADP Card
- Enter the expiration card found on the ADP Card and click on ‘Continue’
- You will have to enter your personal information, your social security number and date of birth in the next step.
- Enter your preferred Username and password in the respective fields.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete activating your ADP card.
- Enter your Username or Card number and your password.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your ADP Card Account online.