Buffalo Wild Wings is a very popular casual dining restaurant that operates in the US and Canada. The restaurant is famous for three things – Wings, Beer and Sports. The restaurant serves Buffalo wings that are topped up with a variety of sauces. There are many varieties of sauces and seasonings available at Buffalo Wings to keep you coming back often to try them out. Apart from wings, you get burgers, sandwiches, drinks, dessert and a lot more at Buffalo Wild Wings. Buffalo Circle is the newsletter of Buffalo Wild Wings that keeps it subscribes informed about the various promotions, menu updates and new about special events.
Buffalo Wild Wings has an employee portal called Employee Self Service (ESS) that can be accessed by the employees of Buffalo Wild Wings. Employees can get information regarding their employment, pay and other essential information at the portal.
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild wings, a casual dining restaurant and sports bar was founded in the year 1982 by James Disbrow and Scott Lowery. The first restaurant was opened in Columbus, Ohio and the second in Westerville, Ohio. The headquarters of the restaurant chain is at Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA and it has over 925 restaurants all across America and Canada. The restaurants are both company owned and franchised. The revenue of the restaurant chain is $782 million and it had assets worth $495 million in February 2012.
Requirements to access My Buffalo Wild wings ESS (Employee Self Service) Account
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- Must be an employee of Buffalo Wild Wings
- Buffalo Wild Wings ESS User Name and password
- Firefox 18.0 or 19.0 (or) Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0
- To access Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Self Service Account, go to https://my.buffalowildwings.com for your login
- Enter your Buffalo Wild wings Username in the space provided. If you do not have an user ID, contact your System Administration
- Enter your password and click on ‘Login’ button to access your employee account
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot your password’ link
- Enter your User Name and click on ‘Go’
- A reset link will be sent to your Email ID.
- Enter the User Name and Access Code in the reset password mail and click on ‘Go’ to reset the password
- Now enter your User name and newly created password to log into the employee self service portal.