Macy’s Insite (AKA Employee Connection) is a company network for both Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s employees. It allows workers to check on important information such as their benefits program, paycheck, company news, and various other resources. In addition, employees can share suggestions and discuss company topics with each other. By logging into Insite, you can access everything the company offers.
Macy’s, once known as R. H. Macy & Co., is a large chain of department stores with various locations throughout the United States. They focus on the mid-range to upper-scale market demographics. They were originally founded in New York, New York in 1858.
Login Instructions Step by Step:
- To login you must have webaccess and enter the following web url (or click the link): www.employeeconnection.net .
- If you have an existing account, then just click on “insite” and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Then, just click the “Log in” button and you will be asked to provide your 8 digit employee ID # and your user ID, as well as your password.
- If you want to signup for a new insite account, then click on the option provided called “[email protected]”.
- Fill out the following form in the various fields including employee id, SSN, etc.
- Then, click Login and you will have access to your new employee account.
Note: You must be an employee at Macy’s (or Bloomingdale’s) to have authorized access to the Macy’s Employee Connection Network / Insite. Unauthorized users are not permitted on the network, and it may be monitored or tracked by security personnel.
After setting up your account or logging in, the Employee Connection logon will provide you with the ability to connect with coworkers/employees, find your schedule and salary status, and keep updated on corporate policies and information