Zales began in 1924 with the goal of providing quality merchandise—especially pieces of jewelry—at low prices. Through the years, they have grown from having only a single store selling jewelry to having several stores which not only sell jewelry but other items such as cameras and appliances.
Today they have about 750 stores and they continue to offer traditional and contemporary jewelry pieces. They also offer credit cards that allow users to have free jewelry cleaning, free ship-to-store delivery, a lifetime diamond commitment, and their 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
The card can also be accessed online which makes it very convenient for users to manage their accounts and pay for purchases.
How to Login to Your Zales Account
If you have already registered your Zales Credit Card, login to it and manage your account by following these steps:
- Click on this link to be taken to their login page: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=ZALES
- Below the “Secure Sign On” section, enter your username and password in their respective boxes.
- Click “Remember my ID” if you are using your own computer, but if not, leave this box unchecked for security reasons.
- Select where you would like to go by clicking the dropdown box which reads “Take me to:” You will have these options: Account Home, Account Activity, Make a Payment, and Credit Limit Increase.
- After selecting where you would like to be taken, click on the “Sign On” button at the bottom right part of the page.
How to Register Your Zales Credit Card
You won’t be able to access your account online if you aren’t registered, so follow these steps to have an online account:
- Click on this link: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=ZALES
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “Register Now” button under the “Not registered yet?” section.
- A new page will load and on this page, you should enter the required personal information marked with asterisks and the additional information required to create your online account.
- Select where you heard about their website from the dropdown box at the bottom and click on the “Verify” button to complete the registration process.
Helpful Info & Links