When you visit the Ashford University site there are many helpful information to access. Ashford being an online university as well, all information related to associate, bachelors and master degree programs is available on its site. You can choose the program of your choice and prior qualifications as well as choose financial services or transfer credits between different programs. By creating an online account at the university site you can review your grades, assignments, access educational resources and much more. For the teachers there is access to student performance trends, demographic details, surveys for the students and faculty members and so forth.
Ashford University is a for profit university. It is located at Clinton, Iowa and is known to be the largest educational holding for Bridgepoint Education. The university is known to offer associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree in more than 50 subjects on campus as well as online. Most students are enrolled in its online courses which are conducted through digital study materials. The students stay in touch with their classmates and professors through the Ashford online account which is also accessible on their mobile devices. The Ashford University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Login Process For Ashford University Students
If you are a student at Ashford University either on campus or for online courses, you will gain many benefits by signing up for the student portal offered by the university. It is a secure portal that acts as an online community for both the students and teachers. It acts as a self service resource center for the students. The process for registering at the portal is as follows:
- You need to have access to the internet through a laptop or desktop computer
- You need to have your student ID
- Ensure that you have your social security number with you
- Every department authority will provide access to students of Ashford University
- For creating an account at the student portal, you need to choose a username, password as well as enter your student ID and the last four digits of your social security number
- Ensure that you have a valid email address
- When you forget your password, these details might be required as inputs again to reset your password
Once you have access to the student portal, you can access course materials online, make payments online as well as use the GPA calculator. You can view financial aid award information, receive news and alerts and even generate financial receipts.