Today, they are considered as the rival of Lowe’s different credit cards for their clients to have thrifty purchases. Their credit card ranges come in consumer and commercial cards which cardholders can use for their purchases in any Home Depot Store.
Home Depot also allows users to log in to their accounts online to view transactions and make payments.
How to Log in to Your Home Depot Credit Card Account Online
If you are an existing account holder, follow the instructions below:
- Click on this link to be directed to their credit card login page: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=HOMEDEPOT
- Enter your User ID in the first box underneath the “Secure Sign On” section.
- Click on “Remember my ID” if you are using your personal computer, but leave this unchecked if you are using a public computer.
- Enter your password in the respective box.
- Select where you would like to be taken after logging in by clicking on the dropdown box which reads “Take me to.” Here are your choices: Account Home, Account Activity, Make a Payment, and Credit Limit Increase.
- After selecting where you want to be taken, click on the “Sign On” button at the bottom right part of the log-in section.
Registering with Home Depot Credit Card
If you want to register for Home Depot, follow the guidelines below:
- You cannot access your account online if you aren’t registered. Click on this link: https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?siteId=HOMEDEPOT
- Underneath the “Not registered yet?” section, click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom right part.
- A new page will load and you should enter your card number, name on the card, the last 3 digits of the signature panel, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to begin the registration.
- Once you have entered the required information, you can click on the “Verify” button at the bottom of the page to finish the registration process.