Online banking is one way to make paying bills, transferring funds, and balancing accounts easier and more convenient. If you are an account holder with Valley Bank you can sign up online to take advantage of their online banking service.
With Valley Bank online banking services you can access your accounts online anytime you want. You can take a look at your account balance, move money between accounts, and pay for bills. Sign up is a breeze and should take no more than several minutes to complete.
About Valley Bank
Valley Bank is relatively young as it was funded back in 1995. It has its headquarters in Roanoke, Virginia. It is known as a community bank that has different branches of mortgage and loan offices located all over Roanoke Valley. They pride themselves on having strong ties with their community and being able to help their customers in every way possible. Due to popular public feedback the bank now has plans of expanding their area of coverage.
How to Sign Up for Online Banking with Valley Bank
To sign up for the online banking service offered by Valley Bank you have to have an account with the bank. You will also need to have a computer that has access to the internet and you need to have your bank and account details with you.
- Open your chosen browser and head on to www.valleybank.com.
- You will be taken to their homepage where you will find a box at the left side where you can log in if you already have an account.
- If you do not have an account you click on the “enroll” link and a pop up window will appear.
- It will ask you to confirm that you are of legal age etc. click “accept” if you accept.
- A new window will open and you will be required to provide personal details such as your name, your address, and your zip code.
- You will also be asked to key in your account number, the type of account you have, and security questions.
- The last four digits of your SS number is also requires.
- Click “submit” when you are done.
- As soon as the process is done you can check your new account and set it up according to your preferences.