Shell Driver’s Club is a rewards program that allows you to earn reward points for buying Shell products. You get one point for every liter of Shell Fuel you buy. You can earn points when you buy Shell Helix products and when you utilize the Shell Car wash services. The reward points you earn will be automatically converted into rewards and the rewards will be sent to you every quarter. There are different reward options you can pick such as gift vouchers, donations to charity and CO2 reduction schemes. In the year 2011, Shell members had earned more than 10.5 million pounds in rewards through this program.
Requirements to join Shell Driver’s club
- A PC or laptop with internet
- Must be registered at the Shell Driver’s Club
- Shell Driver’s Club Membership Card
- The Shell Drivers Card can be picked up from any participating Shell Service Station
- To enroll for the services and the program, go to http://www.shell.co.uk/driversclub.
- In the screen displayed, click on ‘Not registered’ link, to register your Shell Driver’s Club Card.
- Enter the first 9 digits of your Shell Driver’s club Membership Card. (Enter the digits in the card after 700405)
- Re-enter your card number and click on ‘OK’.
- Enter your preferred password in the next page and complete the registration process.
- Go to the Drivers Club home page, to log in to the site.
- Remember to swipe the Shell Drivers Card whenever you purchase Shell fuel or Shell products.
- The reward points awarded will vary depending on the type of fuel you buy and the type of services you opt for at the Shell Service Station
- You can manage your reward points by accessing your account at the Shell Drivers Club page.