You may sometimes find the service provided by the store or a restaurant not as good as you might have expected. In such cases, you would want to express your feelings to the company, but are not aware of the best source to provide your feedback. Companies have realized this issue and therefore have permanent survey sites that will allow you to provide your feedback about the products and services offered by them. McDonald’s is one such food chain, who has a customer satisfaction survey for you to provide your valuable feedback.
McDonald’s is a very popular fast food chain worldwide. The first store of McDonald’s Corporation was started in the year 1940 and has it headquarters located in the Oak Brook, Illinois, USA. There are more than 33,000 McDonald’s outlets worldwide and the number of stored is increasing almost on a daily basis.
Requirements to take McDonald’s Customer Survey – mcdonalds-survey.com
- A PC or laptop with an internet connection
- A valid and working email id
- Must be 18 years or older
- Sales receipt from any one of the McDonald’s stores that has the digit code to access the survey
Step by step guide
- To take the McDonald’s Survey, go to http://www.mcdonalds-survey.com/.
- Click on the preferred language to take the survey
- Fill in the store number from the sales receipt
- Fill in the other required information from the sales receipt and follow the instructions to reach the questionnaire page.
- In the questionnaire page, answer all the questions honestly and provide your feedback and comments in the respective boxes.
- After answering all the questions in the questionnaire, click on ‘Submit’ to continue.
- Enter your personal information in the next page and then click on ‘Finish’ to complete the survey.