In many countries, electricity and gas companies are playing monopoly. There are two or three major suppliers and the locals have limited options to catch them. These companies offer different rates and services to their valued users.
Company is offering a unique bonus or the points called nectar. The aim of the Company is to provide the best possible options of gas and electricity at a comparatively low price. The company is offering several products Gas and Electricity, Boilers and Central Heating, Plumbing and Drains, Home Insurance, Home Appliances, Hive Active Heating, Home Electrics, Landlords, Solar Panels, Energy Saving Products, and Nectar.
Nectar is the kind of a bonus in which the customer collects several points by any service or product of the British Gas. The customers get the point for being their customer and get points. In order to gain collect the points, there are few steps to be taken:
How to Collect Your Nectar Points?
- Browse the website on the internet i.e. www.britishgas.co.uk/Nectar points (This is for those who are not the Customer or have not registered yet).
- Go to the registration now options on the top side of the banner. If you are already member here then enter your username and password.
- For the registration click on the button “get started now”
- In registration tab enter the email address and the confirmation email address.
- Click on continue, and next enter your full name, and customer reference number and press the button “Find Accounts”.
- Login and then discover your account. In this tab there are a few options and the person has to choose the option which he needed most.
- Select the service or the product the person wants to which is Submitting the meter Reading, Manage the engineer visit.
- Need Home energy top up.
- The consumer’s bill. The bill he has to pay and the special guide about how to save the money by using the British Gas Company services and products.
The plus point, company offers is that the Nectar can be used at different places such as the Sainsbury’s (the Food and drink), home, travel, and entertainment.
If a Customer cancels the contact with the British Gas company, then the customer will receive the points for the whole year on having with the company. But for this, terms and conditions will apply. Total of 200 points will be collected for booking an annual service. After having the service, the customer will continuously collect the points and will be drooped into the account each quarter for each fuel.