Do you enjoy Subway’s sandwiches? If yes, you should consider participating in the “Tell Subway” feedback survey. Your participation will help make Subway restaurants better, as well as providing a coupon for a free cookie on your next visit.
What Is The Tell Subway Survey?
Subway, with thousands of locations in more than 90 countries around the world, is the largest chain of sandwich shops.
Subway is eager to hear from the customers, to find out how to improve their products and services. That is why they conducts the Tell Subway survey, an online customer feedback questionnaire.
The survey is open to all Subway customers, and it only takes a few minutes.
How To Participate In The Tell Subway Survey?
What You’ll Need:
- You’ll need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a receipt of a recent Subway purchase.
What You’ll Need to Do:
- Go to the Tell Subway survey website (link below).
- Enter the Subway Store ID number from your receipt, then click on the “magnifying glass” icon.
- Answer the provided questions according to your dinning experience, provide your email address where indicated, then click on the submit button.
- You will receive a coupon code for a free cookie via email. Use the code to get a free cookie on your next visit to Subway!
- Tell Subway Survey: http://www.tellsubway.com
- Tell Subway Survey FAQ: https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ