Staying in the know has a cost—buying magazines, purchasing apps or paying for subscriptions.
However, for a 30-day (trial) period, People.com is offering readers with the chance to access all digital and print contrent, premium apps and some other special offers, for no charge.
If you’re like me, and you enjoy reading about the top names in today’s celebrity scene, this 30-day free subscription offers you the chance to enjoy their premium apps, hard copies of the magazine delivered right to your doorstep, and bonus videos as well as pictures of the latest celebrity news.
Here are the things you’ll need in order to get your free 30-day subscription:
- Internet access
- A computer, tablet or mobile device that can access the Internet
- A valid e-mail address
Here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Go to www.people.com and click on the “30 Day Free” banner found at the right side to get to the 30-day subscription page.
- Enter the required personal information on their respective fields. Key in your complete name and mailing address.
- Select your state from the drop down box.
- Type your zip or postal code in the next field.
- Enter the email you will be using to get notifications of your subscription and other details.
- Select whether you would like to continue the subscription after the initial 30-day free subscription, or click “No thanks. I just want to get PEOPLE in print.”
- Once all the details have completed, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
About People Magazine
Originally called as the “People Weekly,” People magazine is a weekly magazine in the United States which features celebrities and other human-interest write-ups. This is published by Time Inc. and has a readership count of 46.6 million adults—the largest readership audience of any other magazine in the United States.
Its first issue was released in March 4, 1974 and the concept behind the publication of People Magazine was from Andrew Heiskell who was the chief executive officer of Time Inc. back then.
- More about digital subscriptions: http://subscription-assets.people.com/prod/assets/themes/magazines/default/template-resources/html/PE/allaccess/learnmore.html
- Get in touch with People Magazine: http://www.people.com/people/about/