BSNL Quick Pay Online Bill Payment is a service that is offered by BSNL to its customers to pay their landline and broadband bills online. Using the service, customers can also pay CDMA postpaid bills, request for duplicate bills, manage their account and submit complaints. The option to pay bills online is a great boon for customers as they will not have to wait in long queues to pay their bills.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or BSNL was founded in the 19th century and is one of the largest telecommunications companies in India. BSNL provides the backbone to India’s telecom infrastructure and provides a variety of services such as mobile communication, internet connectivity, 3G services and lots more to its customers.
Requirements to pay your BSNL Landline or Broadband Bill online
- A PC or laptop with a stable and secure internet connection
- BSNL username and password
Detailed Step by Step Guide:
- To pay your BSNL bills using BSNL’s Quick Pay online, go to http://www.bsnl.co.in/.
- In the page displayed, click on ‘Pay Landline/Broadband Bill’ which can be found under the ‘My Account’ tab
- Enter your BSNL username and password in the relevant fields to login to the BSNL Online Bill Payment page.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the payment process.
- Upon receipt of bill payment, you will have the option to take a print out of the receipt if required through the ‘Payment Receipt’ link in the BSNL Online Bill Payment page
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the email that you had provided while registering for BSNL Online Bill Payment Service
- If you have any queries regarding the payment process, you can refer to the BSNL FAQ page that is available in the home page.