The U.K government to help people get access to public services is providing many online facilities. The process of collecting fines and fees online has been one such advancement we have seen in the services provided by the UK Government. Services related to tax, job information, education information, health services and many more are being made online to provide easy access to people.
Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Services have started accepting online payment for fines that are due to the HMCS. These fines can be paid using credit or debit cards and helps people to avoid any action that might be raised against them for nonpayment or late payment of fines. The whole process of paying fines online can be completed in a few simple steps.
Requirements to pay HMCS (Her Majestys Court Service) fines online
- A PC with a stable and fast internet connection
- Notice of Fine received from the court
Step by step instructions
- To pay your court fine online go to https://www.gov.uk/pay-court-fine-online.
- Click on ‘Start now’ button, which will take you to another secure website to start the process of paying the fine.
- In the page, you will have to provide details regarding the court fine notice received by you.
- Enter the details pertaining to the Division, Account Number and Amount to pay in their respective fields
- This information will be available in the Notice of fine received by you from the court.
- Upon filling the information, click on ‘Make Payment’
- In the payment page, you will be required to fill in details pertaining to your credit or debit card that you want to use for making the payment
- Fill in all required data correctly and click on ‘continue’. Complete the payment process by following the instructions on screen.