CVS Learnet is the official employee login website that is used in order to track, manage, and access your education credentials. It is designated for authorized users only. The website is compatible with most browsers and operating systems, except Apple and Mac PC’s. Learnet is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows, 7, Vista, XP operating systems. It is compatible with most newer versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox.
CVS Learnet offers healthcare professionals the leading online solution to receive a high quality online educations, that qualifies for the live CE credit. To get started just follow the CVS Learnet log on instructions below:
- Employee ID (shown on paycheck or contact your supervisor)
- Social security number
- A PC or tablet with internet access
CVS Learnet Login Instructions:
- Open your web browser and enter the following url, or click the link below: cvslearnet.cvs.com
- Enter your employee ID that is shown on your paycheck in the “Employee ID” field.
- Enter the password (the last 4 digits of your SSN if this is your first login attempt) in the “Password” field.
- You will be asked to change your password if you used your SSN as your login password.
- Click on the login button to access CVS learnet.
Please keep in mind that the website is designed for official use only by authorized users. Only authorized users have the right to login and/or use CVS learnet and its educational services. You computer may be monitored or recorded by system administrators.
This site should enable you to access and complete your healthcare training and curriculum for CVS. Authorized employees will be able to track your continued learning progress and educational advancement through the online system. If you should have any questions about how to use the system, please contact your administrator or supervisor for assistance. Good luck with your healthcare learning and advancement.