Lowe’s Employee portal (myloweslife.com) is a place where employees of Lowe’s can access their official email, interact with other employees and get information regarding their schedule. To access all of this information, the employee will have to register at the employee portal. The registration process is simple and can be completed in a few simple steps online. For a company that has more than a 100,000 employees, managing the employees can be a tough task. The entire employee management system of Lowe’s is online to help them manage their workforce. An employee will connect to this employee management system through the Lowe’s Employee Portal
Lowe’s is a very popular retail company in the US. It is also the largest American retail company and has over 200 branches and 700 stores spread across 40 states. Lowe’s stores will have a huge collection of products, more than 40,000 products to be exact. So many products when combined with the excellent services provided by more than 100,000Lowe’s employees, gives its customers a great shopping experience.
Requirements to log in to Lowe’s Employee Portal
- A PC or laptop with a stable internet connection
- Lowe’s employee ID number and password
- Must be a current or past employee of Lowe’s
Instructions to Login to MyLowesLife . com
- To access the Lowe’s Employee Portal go to http://www.myloweslife.com/.
- In the displayed page, enter your Sales number, which is your employee ID number and your password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log in to the employee portal
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot password?’ link
- Enter your sales number and click on ‘Get questions’.
- Security question you had selected during the registration process will be displayed on screen.
- Answer the security questions and click on ‘continue’ to get your new password.
- Use the new password to log in to the site