Xbox 360, the video game console of Microsoft is very popular across the globe. The video game console is very durable and free from repairs. However, there are certain repairs that might creep up in some devices and to facilitate repair services for such customers; Microsoft has the option to apply for a repair of their Xbox online through www.xBox.com/support.
Microsoft Xbox 360 is one of the most popular video game consoles in the world. Xbox was introduced in the year 2001 and is available all around the world. Xbox was the first game console to re-enter the game console market after Atari Jaguar stopped selling their consoles in 2005. The next generation of Xbox is the Xbox 360 and it was launched in 2005. Since then, Microsoft has sold more than 77 million Xbox 360 consoles across the globe. Microsoft has announced that the latest version of the Xbox will be released in 21 markets in November 2013 and will be called Xbox One.
Requirements to get xBox repaired online:
- A PC or laptop with stable internet connection
- Personal and contact information
- Xbox product serial number
- To get repair services for your Xbox, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.
- Under ‘Xbox 360, Kinect and Accessories’ , click on ‘View All’
- All support issues related to Xbox 360, will be displayed on screen
- Click on ‘How to get your Xbox product repaired’ link
- The steps that you will have to follow will be displayed on screen
- Read the instructions and follow them carefully to register your Xbox 360 for online repair
- Alternatively you can go to https://myservice.xbox.com/ to
- Register your device
- Request for repair through the ‘Problem with a device’ link